Why install information technology? Modern laboratories compatible with international requirements and specifications in terms of preparing the place and the work environment The latest high-precision reference equipment for calibration and operated by specialized experts Continuous specialized training courses for employees Cooperating with international organizations to find out what is new in the world of calibration and measurement methods Continuous improvement of performance to raise the level of service provided to exceed customer expectations Calibration procedures and methods are carried out according to the latest international technical specifications Updating and developing different calibration methods A time program for calibrating reference devices periodically with the verification of the measurement dependency to the global system of units We have procedures for safe handling, transfer, use and storage of devices and maintaining the confidentiality of customer data and information
The Stabilization Company for Information Technology performs calibration of the various production equipment and tools to verify their compatibility with international specifications, which ensures the quality of the products and their compliance with the standard specifications. Also, the Stabilization Company for Information Technology conducts training sessions to rehabilitate its workers in the field of calibration, which qualifies them to follow up the work of the various devices and production tools, as well as rehabilitate companies and production institutions to achieve standard specifications and international standards that help them obtain ISO certificates
Validation for Information Technology SYSTEMS achieves and maintains a high standard of work in all aspects of calibrations.
To achieve that there are six major objectives for Validation for Information Technology systems
1. To plan for, and provide the highest possible level of calibration and support service to meet and exceed ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements.
2. To implement and maintain a Quality System, which complies with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 as well as assuring Validation for Information Technology customer satisfaction.
3. To define the roles and responsibilities of all personnel involved in calibration and laboratory management.
4. To ensure that all personnel understand the quality policies and procedures.
5. To ensure that only the best appropriate methods (Standards) and equipment are used in all calibration activities
6. To use the latest techniques for continuous process monitoring, analysis and improvement. Commitment to Quality
Validation for Information Technology SYSTEMS top management and all competent staff are totally committed to producing the highest quality service in everything that we do with impartiality. In support of this commitment, we adhere the provisions of the quality manual and its.